Overview: The Worldwide Account Director is an integral part of the team, supporting the objective of utilizing a common set of global tools, defining a global content plan and providing a governance structure that will serve strategically to strengthen a brand around the world. This person will be located on site, with client and work collaboratively across global markets, functions, and digital and creative agency partners, to develop the process for asset creation and adoption in support of the new global website platform rollout in various markets.
- Lead platform rollout in markets across the world in collaboration with regional and market teams.
- Partner and support the Global Digital Marketing team to represent the client brand in the new global websites.
- Act as “Voice of the Customer” in representing requirements of global markets with central teams.
- Work with markets to understand local business and regulatory requirements, and then have those requirements incorporated into the platform. Lead and participate in discussions with regional and local stakeholders to define website content needs.
- Identify the needs and process for developing website content in a globally efficient manner, and assist in the development and implementation of such content.
- Understand and support performance tracking and quality metrics used to help guide optimization.
- Ensure sites are deployed on time and as scoped.
- Provide digital insights where needed.
- Provide excellent communication with peers and agencies, and support the goal of having websites that are world class from a technology, creative, and consumer engagement aspect.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong knowledge of website creation process, web technologies, and web deliverables.
- Understanding of SEO and how it fits into the digital marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to lead (complex and global) cross-functional teams.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work well with people from various cultures and background.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of digital experience at an advertising or digital agency.
- 3-5 years of global digital project management experience.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. MRM participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-2462
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000