MRM//McCANN is expanding their development team in Singapore and currently looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer to join the team.
MRM//McCann is a global customer experience-marketing agency, part of the Interpublic Group (IPG). We aim to make the complex simple and the simple compelling. It starts with a deep understanding of people and what matters to them from both a mindset and dataset perspective. Our philosophy guides our approach to creating innovative experiences that matter to both people and brands. The agency has 30+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific and employs more than 2500 marketing professionals globally. For more information, please visit http://mrm-mccann.com/
- Responsible for crafting great user experience in digital marketing solutions.
- Develop responsive websites, web & mobile applications, interactive experience with a high level of polish and optimization.
- Perform unit test, system integration test and support user acceptance test prior to deployment.
- Documentation of application requirements, implementation guide and user manual.
Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a portfolio of interactive projects.
- At least 4-5 years experience in front-end web development.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Multimedia.
- IF you are a great developer, working experience and/or paper qualification is less important.
- Knowledge in web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Loves building interactive web experience.
- Good animation skills (CSS3, GSAP, jQuery or Flash timeline).
- Experienced with modern frameworks and development workflow(ie: jQuery, Angular, Grunt, Bower, LESS, SAAS)
- Knowledge in Facebook/Twitter/Instagram integration API.
- Good understanding and command of Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to debug, test and find solution with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good documentation skills and strong attention to detail.
- You can work in agency environment (fast-paced, multi-tasking and fun).
Good to Haves
- Experienced with version control (eg. Git).
- Experienced HTML5 Hybrid mobile app frameworks (eg. Ionic, Sencha)
- Experienced with mobile frameworks, iOS (Objective-C) and/or Android (Java).
- Experienced with submitting mobile apps to their respective stores.
- Experienced with API integrations and implementation
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.