MRM//McCANN is a Global 4As digital agency. We employ a diverse collection of craftspeople, living at the intersection of Creativity, Media, Analytics and technology, to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our creative, technological and performance-driven expertise—including deep experience with relationship marketing, engagement planning, data & analytics, search, mobile, social and systems integration—delivers the most effective marketing programs and platforms providing results for our clients worldwide.
MRM Hong Kong is the regional centre of excellence for Data and Analytics. We are performance specialists who solve our clients’ performance problems by creating business and customer value through the design, measurement and optimisation of data driven, technology enabled marketing solutions.
With well over a hundred performance specialists we are one of the fastest growing performance focused advertising agencies in Hong Kong and are currently seeking experienced persons to join a very established team of uniquely skilled individuals responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects.
You should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a team which provides a small business working style within a very large organization framework.
You will be responsible for servicing clients within the discipline of data, measurement, analytics and strategy across a multitude of programs utilising an array internal and external resources and teams to ensure programs are met and ongoing service delivery requirements are achieved.
Purpose of the role:
- Oversee the management and performance of a large in house regional online marketing team, within one of the world’s most recognisable brands, made up predominantly of SEM specialists and performance analysts tasked with acquiring new advertisers through online marketing
- Responsible for the overarching regional digital media strategy and media planning, SEM and display, video and social campaigns
- Build channel-wide or media-wide strategies from scratch and proactively approach them
- Gate keeper for all company policy around data management and planning, rules of engagement around search
- Responsible for working with stakeholders in aligning and setting targets and monitoring performance against those targets quarterly. Targets are to be set around Revenue and Acquisition
- Point of coordination with Marketing Managers and responsible, along with the SEM Lead, for driving strategy across all media campaigns
- Further develop in-depth knowledge of all biddable, programmatic and relevant 3rd party platforms, operating as in-agency expert / trusted advisor to clients
- Performance Manager will be responsible for driving weekly reviews with client stakeholders and Bi-weekly meetings to coordinate testing strategies being deployed across the region
- The role will be the senior interface between senior level client stakeholders, media owners, internal group teams – both within MRM//McCann and the client.
- Keep up to date on latest digital developments to create client POVs on new opportunities in this space with a focus on digital innovation, paid search and programmatic.
- Act as a mentor to individuals both inside and outside of your team, encouraging them to develop their full potential, and helping them develop their longer-term career plans.
- Best practice and process development
- Strong Search experience is crucial
- Hands-on experience in both SEM and Display
- Experience with account restructuring and bid management
- Keyword and targeting research experience
- Have experience with SEM, Off-net, GDN (eg. FBX, Double Click, AdX) campaign management and ongoing optimisation
- Perfectly fluent English communication and presentation skills (written and oral), attention to detail and numeracy
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts
- A substantial knowledge of the fundamentals of both Ad-serving and the Display technology landscape
- Ability to work across cultures & demonstrate tact
- Responsible and anticipatory
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Excellent time management ability
- 7+ years’ experience with at least 3 years at a managerial level
Those with required experience only please forward your resume to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com