As an Account Executive, you will act as a link between clients and the agency. You must understand your clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them. You will deal with a range of client and agency day-today functions, and will be responsible for coordination of projects, ensuring clear communication to all involved. The Account Executive ensures all work is executed flawlessly, on time and on budget.
• Manage account relationships with appropriate client stakeholders providing regular status updates
• Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction
• Take and distribute meeting notes and call recaps after all meetings and follow through on next steps
• Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines
• Ensure agency internal project management software (Box) is organized and up to date based on Account Director and Project Manager requirements
• Coordinate with creative, technical and production teams, establishing project plans, production guidelines and budgets
• Understand the client’s business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations
• Maintain client financials, including billing
• Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client
• Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools
• Manage client relationships, specifically junior level clients, ensuring client satisfaction
What Do You Need?
• Interest in technology and digital trends
• You must have the ability to learn and understand multiple disciplines required to effectively create and execute digital, print, and other offline executions.
• Ability to establish priorities and objectives and make realistic commitments
• Ability to balance the needs of the client with the agency
• Ability to head off potential conflicts and problems before they materialize, and have strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and willingness to take assignments readily
• The confidence to offer unsolicited suggestions and ideas
• Desire to maintain and continually improve personal knowledge base
• Ability to change course of action when appropriate or necessary
• Ability to handle pressure and stress without sacrificing quality
• Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints
• Great listening skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Computer literate; proficient in MS Office Suite
• Be a team player
• Superior organization skills and be detail oriented
• Professional and positive attitude
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability in client budget management
• A team-oriented personality
• Leadership abilities
• Strategic thinking capabilities
• A basic understanding of metrics and CEO
• Familiarity with digital development principles like responsive design
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent business experience
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of agency experience
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
1. Ideas power everything
2. We’re Better Together
3. We’ll figure it out
4. Complexity can be managed
5. It only counts if we deliver
6. Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.