This person will be expected to develop web sites/interfaces and applications based on creative compositions and specifications following agile practices. In addition, must be able to create templates, components, web services and know how to integrate with other 3rd party APIs. They will be expected to work in a team environment along with other UI and applications programmers.
- Design overall architecture of the web applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop microsites or templates and integrate with various marketing platforms and services.
- Follow S.O.L.I.D design principals and various design patterns (MVC, MVP, DI, Factory, etc)
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Accurately and regularly completing timesheets.
- Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions.
- Develop client projects, either individually or in collaboration with other developers.
- Perform maintenance and enhancements on existing projects.
- Ensure quality of work through development standards and QA procedures.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ yrs. experience or degree in computer or web programming field
- Knowledge and experience building server-side web development solutions
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, JSON and other client-side programming technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL databases and various database frameworks (NHibernate, Entity Framework)
- Knowledge and experience with Responsive web design using Bootstrap or Foundation
- Knowledge and experience with graphical animation technologies such as Canvas, SVG and WebGL a plus
- Understanding of server-side languages (C#, .NET, Python, Java, etc.), web services (REST, WebApi) and authentication/security practices.
- Experience with development IDE’s (e.g. Visual Studio, Intellij etc.)
- Experience with source control systems (GIT, TFS, etc.)
- Understanding of web programming standards for client-side development.
- Experience working with ASP.NET/MVC, user controls, razor files, master pages, templates, styles, etc.
- CMS experience desired – (Umbraco, Drupal, Site Core, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience with marketing APIs desired (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Exact Target) a plus
- Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket experience a plus.
- Competence and willingness to multitask under a tight schedule.
- Experience using NUnit, Moq and other unit testing frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work independently when needed. Self-motivated, self-directed.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands foster meaningful relationship with people by leveraging the power of creativity, the beauty of data and the magic of technology.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry. People who have an insatiable dose of curiosity to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences while driving business results.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
MRM//McCann is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 801.257.4412
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone – 801.257.7700: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY