About the Role:
The Interactive Developer assists in the build of interactive experiences for digital delivery. You will be expected to work closely with other Interactive Developers and project teams that include animators, art directors, designers and copywriters; as well as technical team members such as back-end web developers. The Interactive Developer is expected to code using object-orientated techniques and is up to speed with current development techniques and trends. You will also play an integral role in the development of enterprise level web applications, and work with the latest and greatest technologies in a highly collaborative environment. S/he should have an aptitude for learning and assisting in the implement of new scripting techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with some back-end logic, PHP, JAVA, Ruby, C++, .NET
- Understanding of REST API Architectures, XML / JSON / AJAX.
- Familiarity with MVC patterns
- Experienced in dealing with diverse browsers and platforms.
- Creative toolset knowledge and expertise (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail – functionally, technically and creatively.
- Experience with version control (SVN or GIT).
- Experience developing solutions for complex and unusual technology challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works closely with other developers to help ensure technical integration and the meeting of requirements for joint projects.
- Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given projects and its risks and challenges
- Collaborates with team members to implement the best use of code.
- Familiarity with HTML template systems, compass, boilerplate, etc.
- Experience implementing HTML5 video solutions in a dynamic environment
- Experience in Responsive Web Design and other mobile development best practices
- Knowledge of Bower and/or Grunt tools.
- Experience working with LESS and/or SASS
- Basic animation, video and design knowledge
- Flash experience in animation, ActionScript 2.0 or 3.0
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
McCann Detroit is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. McCann Detroit participates in e-Verify.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail – Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail – ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone – 248-203-8000