You are both the lead and the lifeline for our clients. No challenge is too hard nor too simple, you drive the business built on integrity and trust. Trust with our clients and trust with your team. You bring a point of view and pragmatism while driving innovation and creative excellence. In short, you are our partner in making our clients, and subsequently us, a success.
Leads and ensures the agency is delivering on necessary expectations. Manage the service expectations of the client through open and honest discussions between agency and client management. Builds and maintains a solid client relationship based on mutual trust and respect through the creation of a customized team. Partners with Creative, Strategy and Operations Leads to deliver work that is innovative, on strategy and within budget and timing parameters.
- Responsible for profitable and incremental growth by adding new divisions or assignments.
- Manages the day to day senior clients
- Participates in monthly executive client creative reviews
- Ensures successful development and completion of the client engagement
- Maintains a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- Ensures the agency is giving its highest quality, meeting client objectives and also leading the category
- Maintain stellar client performance reviews and manage team attrition
- Responsible for managing your direct report staff and junior account team, ensuring their continued development.
- Builds client business - Identifies short term and long term opportunities, business building as well as learning
- Seeks out new assignments from client
- Develops in collaboration with finance and department heads yearly SOW
- Reports on account performance
- Identifies best and new practices, which drive efficiency and effectiveness of the agency to deliver against the clients objectives
- Develops new initiatives through thorough understanding of the client’s content area
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client revenue and profitability
- 15+ years of Agency experience, including 8+ years of management experience
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation
- Must have demonstrable experience working on and leading digital programs including website development, content strategies, digital advertising programs, mobile, social, and metrics-based optimization.
- Foundational knowledge of integrated marketing solutions, including TV, print advertising, digital, sales collateral, direct mail, promotion, etc. This candidate will understand and be able to take a leadership role in developing integrated marketing solutions to address Client needs.
- Highly organized and creative problem solving skills
- Thinker and team builder
- Detail oriented
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
- Ability to interact with, and manage clients with decision making responsibility
- Savvy with budgets and finance
- Ability to translate business and marketing requirements into viable solutions
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people. Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.