We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong specialising in digital marketing, analytics and technology solutions.
We are currently seeking a Paid Media Manager to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects. The position is located on-site in Hong Kong.
You should be a versatile individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will join a unique team that provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework. Our goal is to identify the right person to grow along with us; as well as relevant experience, someone who is motivated, analytical, curious, creative and fun!
- Acquire new Google AdWords advertisers through online marketing
- Join the Google in-house online marketing agency, O-Force
- Drive acquisitions/revenue and acquire qualified leads for sales teams while voraciously learning and striving to become one of the best online marketers in the world
- Hands-on AdWords management of Search, Display, Video, and Social campaigns
- Daily performance optimization and budget management using DoubleClick
- Ad copy creation and testing following best practices
- Keyword and targeting research
- Setup of new campaigns from scratch
- Remarketing list management
- Build channel-wide or media-wide strategies from scratch and proactively approach them
- Work with regional product marketing managers to establish strategies to achieve business objectives
- Client engagement; familiarity in communicating performance and strategy to stakeholders
DESIRED BACKGROUND EXAMPLE:
- Able to provide insights and knowledge in the following areas:
- Program types (branding, engagement, lead generation, sales)
- Best practices related to account structure, optimization, keyword match types, automated bidding strategies, etc.
- Measurement: understand the best metrics for optimization depending on objectives
- Experience setting up formal tests in campaigns
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience creating and delivering presentations with performance updates and media plans
- Passion for the business; Interest in educating clients/peers and promoting growth
- Avid reader of trade publications (e.g. Search Engine Watch), must demonstrate knowledge of new developments in Search Marketing
- Excellent time management ability
- At least 3-4 years’ experience using Google AdWords (having an account to manage, setting up campaigns, writing engaging text ads, executing optimizations, etc.)
- Strong English speaking and writing ability (this will be tested)
- Fluency in other APAC languages desired
Those with required experience only please forward your resume to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com