Job Title: Senior Strategist
- 4-5 years of experience as a strategist (at least two years of digital strategy experience)
- Demonstrated ability to construct insightful, data-informed strategies (briefs, presentations, POVs, etc.) that guide investment choices as well as creative and user experience design
- Solid primary and secondary research skills - ability to creatively use a mix of tools to uncover deep organizational, media, and audience insights; experience designing, conducting, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative target audience research
- Passionate about ideas and technology – on top of and excited by new and next advertising and marketing approaches and how they can be best leveraged for client business
- Develop focused, insightful, and inspiring briefs
- Guide development of digital experiences from concept to execution in close collaboration with user experience and creative teams
- Collaborate with data analysts to report on performance, create benchmarks, and develop recommendations
- Work closely with strategy team, account, UX, and creative teams to deliver smart, differentiated, and strategically grounded ideas to the client
The qualities we are looking for:
- Be a self-starter who is genuinely interested to get inside of and understand a problem in order to bring the right insights, information and inspiration to solve it
- Continually looking to learn and improve - curious to learn about new things and develop new skills, and motivated to always challenge yourself to make your work/thinking air tight
- Be an investigative reporter when it comes to analyzing data in order to understand what’s really happening, how people are interacting with digital products and services
- Experience in user experience planning/research, mobile, social
- Strong communication and writing skills - easily express thoughts and insights in a simple manner
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.