MRM//McCann is seeking an Associate Project Manager. We are looking for a candidate who demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills, who strives to learn about and grow professionally in the field of Project Management.
Our ideal candidate will be part of a positive and collaborative working environment and build effective working relationships with external partners and within the agency. This role requires the candidate to work with supervision while identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems. This role also requires decision-making skills and the ability to communicate confidently with managers and team members across all areas of the agency.
- Responsible for the successful development and implementation of several, low-complexity projects
- Learning how to plan, problem solve and deliver under supervision
- Manage several projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings
- Create and manage project scope documents and schedules/project plans
- Lead projects with cross-functional teams including creative, technology, QA, User Experience/Information Architecture, production, performance/analytics
- Interact and collaborate knowledgeably with partners
- Identify project resource requirements and facilitate staffing
- Coordinate asset deliveries with partners and perform asset quality reviews
- Manage workflow tickets and online collaboration
- Effective communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to comprehend and is beginning to demonstrate key leadership skills
- Able to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Able to shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each
- Able to work effectively with partners and vendors to deliver an overall solution
- Works to understand project requirements and alignment of the solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience in project management or service management within a professional services company
- Agency experience a plus
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of MS Project or other project plan software (Smartsheet) experience a plus
- Knowledge/familiarity with production tools and proprietary software (Egnyte, JIRA, Content Management Systems, etc.) a plus
- Working knowledge/familiarity of the web and related technologies including (user experience, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting) a plus
- Experience with digital campaigns, including site, digital experiences, email and OLA projects a plus
- Experience with Print, Photo, and/or Video Production a plus (may be required for specific roles.)
- Foundational experience with project methodologies, including agile, hybrid, or waterfall a plus
- Foundational project management skills and experience including:
- Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
- Resource management and forecasting
- Task and delivery management
- Risk identification and management
- Issue identification and management
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.