MRM//McCann is looking for a Project Manager who demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills, who strives to grow professionally in the field of Project Management.
Our ideal candidate will support a positive and collaborative working environment to build effective working relationships with clients, external partners and within the agency. This role requires the candidate to work independently while identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems. This role also requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to communicate confidently with managers and team members across all areas of the agency.
- Responsible for the successful development of multiple low- to medium-complexity projects
- Effectively planning, problem solving and delivering with some supervision
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings
- Create and manage project scope documents and schedules/project plans
- Lead projects with cross-functional teams including creative, technology, QA, User Experience/Information Architecture, production, performance/analytics
- Interact and collaborate knowledgably with clients and partners
- Identify project resource requirements and facilitate staffing
- Coordinate asset deliveries with partners and perform asset quality reviews
- Manage workflow tickets and online collaboration
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, including those with clients
- Able to demonstrate key leadership skills in leading the immediate team
- Able to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- Able to shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each
- Able to work effectively with clients, partners and vendors to deliver an overall solution
- Understands project requirements and ensures alignment of the solutions
- Able to lead and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams
- Able to lead meetings with clients and agency team, and create/deliver persuasive presentations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management or service management within a professional services company
- Agency or client-side experience a plus
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook strongly preferred
- MS Project or other project plan software (Smartsheet) experience preferred
- Knowledge/familiarity with production tools and proprietary software (Egnyte, JIRA, Content Management Systems, online routing, etc.) preferred
- Knowledge/familiarity of the web and related technologies including (user experience, web development, web services, integration, application management and hosting) preferred
- Experience with digital campaigns, including site, digital experiences, email and OLA projects preferred
- Experience with Print, Photo, and/or Video Production a plus (may be required for specific roles.)
- Experience with project methodologies, including agile, hybrid, or waterfall preferred
- Possible travel to client or partner offices
- Strong project management skills and experience including:
- Schedule development, management, monitoring and oversight
- Resource management and forecasting
- Task and delivery management
- Risk identification and management
- Issue identification and management
- Estimate development, tracking and forecasting project fees and costs with some supervision
- Contribute to Project Scope of Work documents with supervision
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.