We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong and are currently seeking a Digital Analyst to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects.
You should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a unique team which provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework.
- Monitor and measure the performance of client websites and online marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels, interpret and analyze website / digital campaign / ecommerce / media performance data
- Determine key metrics that are relevant to the clients business, marketing and media goals
- Create reports that include written and rich graphical representation of analysis, and present them to internal and Client teams
- Apply insights to develop optimization and strategic recommendations
- Account & Project management across various APAC markets to ensure timely client deliveries
- Stay on top of digital marketing, advertising technology and analytics industry trends
- Must have website / digital campaign and channel measurement & optimization experience
- Must have ability to utilize advanced Excel features
- Good understanding of digital marketing, digital media, digital channels and metrics
- Must have experience in using major Analytics platforms such as Omniture, Coremetrics & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of with tracking/tagging implementation for Omniture & GA a must. Media tracking and tagging experience would be advantageous.
- Usage of Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau would be advantageous
- Usage of media and digital marketing tools is desired (Doubleclick, IgnitionOne, Marin, IBM Marketing Center, etc.)
- Minimum 1-2 years of hands-on digital analytics experience
- Experience with relaying reports to internal account teams & clients
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts, software applications and reporting consoles quickly
- Good planning skills – and with a well organised approach to deliverables
- Bachelors degree required preferably in business, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Excellent English (Native or Strong Fluency)
Applicant must be able to provide report samples & job references upon request.
Those with required experience only please forward your details to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com