Digital Analytics Manager
We are one of the fastest growing integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong and are currently seeking a Digital Analytic Manager to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local client programs and projects.
You should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a unique team which provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework.
- Monitor and measure the performance of client websites and online marketing activities across paid, owned and earned media channels, interpret and analyze website / digital campaign / ecommerce / media performance data
- Monitor & analyze Social Media activity
- Account & Project management across various APAC markets to ensure timely client deliveries
- Determine key metrics that are relevant to the clients business, marketing and media goals
- Apply insights to develop optimization and strategic recommendations
- Create reports that include written and rich graphical representation of analysis, and present them to internal and Client teams
- Stay on top of digital marketing, advertising technology and analytics industry trends
- Must have paid, owned, and earned digital analytics experience (digital media, online video, mobile, website, social analytics, etc).
- Must be able to drive and proposal channel measurement & optimization strategy that align with marketing/business objectives
- Must have strong experience in using Omniture SiteCatalyst, Adobe Test & Target, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Tableau
- Must have ability to utilize advanced Excel features
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketing, digital media, digital channels and metrics
- Advantageous if the candidate has Social Media monitoring and tracking tools experience (e.g. Sysomos, Radian6, Lithium, Adobe Social, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of CRM a plus
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on digital analytics experience
- Experience with managing Client relationships & regular Client interaction
- Strong presentation skills to clients and internal stakeholders
- Good planning skills – and with a well organised approach to deliverables
- Analytical rigor & strategic thinking ability
- Must have the ability to learn new concepts, software applications and reporting consoles quickly
- Bachelors degree required preferably in business, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Excellent English (Native)
Applicant must be able to provide resume & possibly report samples upon request.
Those with required experience only please forward your details to Ada.Wong@mrm-mccann.com