Senior Technical Developer
MRM//MCCANN is one of the most unique and exciting integrated advertising agencies in Hong Kong specialising predominantly in digital marketing, analytics and technology solutions
We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Developer to join a team who will be responsible for a variety of highly visible global, regional and local programs and projects on one of our most coveted businesses.
You should be a versatile individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. You will join a unique team which provides a small business working style within a large organisation framework. You will have the opportunity to work across both online and offline creative projects.
- Support the Director of Data through taking ownership of the development and performance optimisation of a series of technical and web focused projects and programs
- Work with the strategic team to brainstorm and feasibility assess new opportunities to add value and grow the client engagement within one of our core global clients
- Drive ongoing efficiencies and streamlining within the operational and technical processes that currently underpin the infrastructure around the existing client engagement
- Aid in new pitches with regards to scenario planning and assessments within a data and technical remit.
- At least 6-8 years’ experience with database, analytics, and programming
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts
- Strong experience with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Ability to understand and interpret statistical data and apply to business requirements
- Familiar with data modelling and analytic concepts and able to translate from concept to code
- Experience with very large data sets with a focus on performance and accuracy
- Some knowledge of C# and .Net is an advantage
- Analytical mind and have an aptitude to problem solving
- Ability to proactively address end to end solutions to problems
- Be a strong team player with effective communication skills
- Demonstrate significant ability to solve business problems with various technologies
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
Those with required experience only please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org