To us, there’s nothing more perfect than the blend of conversation, culture and connection. And that’s this job. We’re looking for someone who lives for social and thinks the only thing better than a Mashable feed is a tapping into the collective mindset of a social audience. If you are as driven by social conversations as you are by numbers, we’d love to talk.
The role will be primarily focused on:
- Social strategy and channel planning for brands on owned properties (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, Youtube, Tumblr)
- A focus on branded social performance and KPIs in context with overall business goals.
- Activities that encourage the connection of people to brands in meaningful ways.
- Accelerating the success of the social strategy through collaboration with the client and MRM colleagues
- Key tasks:
- Social ecosystem analysis and Brand channel planning in support of digital strategy
- Reporting and collaboration on social intelligence and social listening data
- Collaboration with creative team to build breakthrough campaign work that accelerates social performance
- Day-to-day management of 2 team members who actively manage and maintain branded social presences
- Interface with media agency and guide paid social strategy and investment goals
- Client-facing thought leadership
- Insight development and future planning of tactics rooted in data
- Integrates with horizontal teams (Account, Creative, Performance)
- 4-5 years of digital or social experience, actively developing social strategy and ideas
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends – a “finger on the pulse” mentality of today’s social media landscape
- Excellent presentation skills
- Coach entry level staff and interns
- Deadline and results driven
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive thinker and doer
- Independently manage client initiatives and campaigns
- Create content across properties, globally
- Management and oversight of campaign reporting
At MRM, Relationship is our Middle name.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.